Join a winning team!
MTHL careers and opportunities are available for the right people. We have vacancies for night Technicians and our success is driven by dedicated, energetic people. As one of Heathrow’s leading workshops, our employees play a vital role in keeping the global supply chain moving. We are always looking for talented, dynamic people to support our growth.
We promote an atmosphere rich in entrepreneurial spirit, where creative people take ownership in the success of their careers and their teams. As you work to achieve your goals, you will be in a premier position to seize new opportunities with a new and improved skill set.
A unique company culture
When you walk into the MTHL Fleet Services office, one of the first things that you will notice is the energy. As a family run business we offer a friendly and caring working environment. Our management will empower you to make the right decisions, and you will be surrounded by a supportive team throughout your constant development.If you feel like you are up for the challenge, then get in touch today.
How to apply
Call 0808 897 2348 ask for Carl Brookfield.
If you fit our profile and are interested in a career with MTHL Fleet Services submit your CV, in English, to MTHL Fleet Services, Building 391, Viscount Way, Hounslow. Middlesex. TW6 2JD or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look for employees with these characteristics:
- Positive and motivated
- Dedicated and team-oriented
- Clear, responsive communicators
- Decisive, action-oriented and efficient
- Energised by building relationships with customers
- Entrepreneurial in spirit
- Intermediate English skills (required)
- City & Guilds or equivalent experience
Why should you work for MTHL Fleet Services?
- Build a lifelong career in a dynamic industry
- Work in a fun, positive and energetic environment
- Develop your skills and talents in a fast-moving, global organisation
- Interact with customers to develop and execute innovative solutions
- Work for a company that understands and is committed to sustainability
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits